spicy.net: Quandary IE WebControls

spicy.net

Saturday, July 01, 2006

Quandary IE WebControls

Anybody is using Microsoft Web UI Controls still !!! then I think you should come across with this problem "Access Denied : Microsoft.Web.UI.WebControls". I was facing the same error in my application. Then as usaul I started with bottemless googling and got some Elucidation for it. Try any one of these or all steps Which I have listed down :)

  • Check whether Indexing service is running if it is then stop it.
  • Reboot the machine once.
  • Remove the ASP.NET Temporary Files from Windows folder.
  • Deferencing the controls.
  • Copy all your dlls to bin folder and add reference from it.
  • Remove Windows Indentity Impersonate from your app.config file or in your code.
  • Destory the ASP.NET Worker Process.

Hope these steps makes your life somewhat easy :)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home